Please choose a payment method:
If you recognize and acknowledge the debt, there are several ways you can pay:

You can pay your debt by check, money order, credit card, Western Union Quick Collect, or cash (in person only). The payment should be sent to Williams, Alexander & Associates (WAA) - NOT the creditor, because this will delay the process and may cause unnecessary delinquent information to be reported to the credit bureaus. If you pay by check, we cannot issue a letter of satisfaction for two weeks. A money order, credit card payment, or Quick Collect allows us to immediately send a letter of satisfaction. A letter of satisfaction is your IMMEDIATE proof that the debt has been satisfied and will be required if you are in the process of seeking a loan or mortgage approval.

  About Claim Numbers:

Claim NumberWhatever payment method you choose, please provide your claim number with the payment so it is processed correctly. This number can be found directly above your name on the letter. The first six numbers are a code for our client, followed by a dash and then your claim number is the next set of numbers. For example: 549782 is the claim number for this example. The last set of numbers is the code for the associate who has been assigned to liquidate your debt. If you call us, you can reach your associate's direct extention by dialing 15 and then the associate's number. In this example, the extension is 1508.




This is an attempt to collect a debt, and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. Unless you notify this office within 30 days after receiving this notice that you dispute the validity of this debt or any portion thereof, this office will assume this debt is valid. If you notify this office in writing within 30 days from receiving this notice, this office will obtain verification of the debt or obtain a copy of a judgment and mail you a copy of such judgment or verification. If you request this office in writing within 30 days after receiving this notice, this office will provide you with the name and address of the original creditor, if different from the current creditor.

Home payment methods